ENVIRONMENTAL Weather station for environmental parameters connected to Sigfox
The environmental device is a multipurpose device capturing and transmitting a large number of environmental parameter sensors. the reading of up to 4 different sensors can be grouped in a single equipment.
the sensors are interchangeable and we have a large family. here is a list of some possibilities, although we can adapt the equipment to other sensors you need, both analog and digital:
- Wind speed and direction.
The sensor information is transmitted to the user through an ultra narrowband (UNB) wireless network known as SIGFOX – CELLNEX designed for IoT (Internet of Things) devices.
The device is certified by Sigfox and can operate in isolation from the electric current thanks to the long-lasting batteries that are incorporated. To the device can be incorporated as an option a column in galvanized steel of 4 meters of height (antivandálica) plus a base of concrete for agricultural or isolated installations. The configuration of the same can make the size of the box vary according to the needs of battery, recharge and electrical protection. The image shows the device in its most complete configuration, including protection against electric shock, industrial recharge of battery, battery and set of sensors of light, humidity, temperature, CO2 and noise.
Like all other Intelkia devices, the information can be exploited through proprietary Intelkia interface software or data can be provided in the desired way to the client for exploitation on proprietary systems.
ENVIRONMENTAL Technical Specifications
- Analog and digital inputs.
- Number of sensor inputs: 4.
- Operated by battery, although also the version connected to the network Of 200 VAC.
- Low-power device.
- Wireless: Sigfox Network UNB.
- Installable by clamps on streetlights and facades of buildings.
- Option of galvanized steel column of 4 meters for installation.
- IP 65 or higher.
- Body in ABS
- Management parameters environmental pollution.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Noise maps.
- Agriculture and Livestock.
- No moving parts.
- Compact design.
- Reduced dimensions
- Date Wednesday May 24th, 2017
- Tags Conectividad Sigfox, Dispositivo de hardware, Plataforma IoT
- URL View Project