Y-RIG Large caliber. Connected Ultrasonic Water Counter 100, 125 mm
The Ultrasonic Counter Y-RIG 100 is an innovative meter designed to measure water consumption for irrigation. Based on the ultrasonic principle, it has no moving parts and is designed so that waste does not block water circulation, which ensures A low pressure loss. Its molded and painted aluminum casing makes it very robust and resistant in demanding environments and is ideal for use with untreated water.
Its wireless connectivity, light weight and small footprint allow users of the Y-RIG 100 to create a network of smart meters and dramatically reduce reading costs. With an excellent value for money, the Y-RIG 100 opens new perspectives in the management of irrigation.
YRIG 100 Technical Specifications
- Nominal diameter 100 mm. 4″
- Nominal flow rate Q3: 105 m3 / h.
- Maximum flow Q4: 131 m3 / h.
- Minimum flow rate Q1: 0,5 m3 / h.
- Maximum permissible pressure (MAP): 16 bar.
- Loss of pressure in Q3: 0,1 bar.
- Wireless: Sigfox Network UNB.
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 70 ° C.
- Average temperature: from 0ºC to 30ºC.
- Control of water pumping in rivers and wells.
- Payment for actual use of water.
- Control of irrigation channels.
- Compliance with the provisions of European regulations UNE-EN 14268 and ISO 16399.
- No moving parts.
- Compact design.
- Date Tuesday May 23rd, 2017
- Tags Water, Irrigation and Agriculture
- URL View Project